It’s time to mark your calendars for OUR House’s Annual Sexual Violence Summit – held this year on September 14th at the beautiful Lake Morey Resort in Fairlee Vermont.
We have an exciting list of presenters this year, lots of NEW speakers and NEW topics which will bring helpful discussion and knowledge to many different disciplines.
Attached you will find the official save the date flyer – purchasing information along with workshop details will be out in the coming weeks.
Below is a lineup just in case you aren’t able to see a PDF on your device.
Please feel free to pass along to any person, group or list serve you think might have any interest in attending!
2016 Summit Presenters/Workshops
- Dale Sollers – Dynamic Solutions – Situational Workplace Awareness & Identifying Deceptive Behaviors
- Ericka Reil – Trafficking of People with Disabilities: The Unheard Screams
- Det. Sergeant Aimee Nolan- First Responder to Sexual Violence & Getting to Know Your Statutes
- Zoe Gascon & Kelli Risitano- Start By Believing: The Vermont Campaign & Strategies for Implementation
- Gina Tron- Speaking Out: Hurdles of trial and testimony from victim perspective
- Gregg Flett– 2017 Updates in NCA Standards
- Circle – Connecting the Dots between Sexual Violence & Domestic Violence
- Daniel M. Cavanaugh- Deposition/Hearing & Trial testimony involving children, forensic interviewers and related witnesses
- Yvonne Byrd- COSA’s: A Restorative Community Justice Approach to Reentry
Conference will run from 9am-4pm, will include a continental breakfast as well as a generous and delicious lunch!
Admission will be $85 per or $70 for 4 or more in same organization, purchased at same time.
Have a great weekend!
Rebecca L. Duranleau
Executive Director ~ Forensic Interviewer
O.U.R House of Central Vermont
38 Summer St, Barre VT 05641
(p) 802.476.8825 (f) 802.479.0370