Vermont 2-1-1 is a simple number to dial for information about health and human service organizations in your community. By dialing, information is much easier to find.
At Vermont 2-1-1, callers will get person-to-person assistance. Call Specialists will problem-solve and refer callers from throughout Vermont to government programs, community-based organizations, support groups and other local resources.
Vermont 2-1-1 is:
- A local call from anywhere in Vermont
- Confidential telephone assistance
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Live translation services for 170 languages
- Access for persons who have special needs
- Ability to transfer calls to 9-1-1
- Accurate, updated information about community resources in Vermont
Vermont 2-1-1 is an initiative of the United Ways of Vermont and is partially funded by Green Mountain United Way.
For more information, visit:
- 211 Dial 2-1-1 from service area
- (802) 652-4636 Alternative Number from outside Vermont
- (866) 652-4636 Alternative Number from outside Vermont