Green Mountain United Way unites around the health, education, and financial mobility of every person in every community we serve.
We work in Caledonia, Essex, Orleans, Orange, and Washington Counties by bringing together human service agencies, government, businesses, foundations, and volunteers around a common vision to create maximum impact and achieve long-lasting results for our counties.
OUR LATEST NEWS
- Vermont Mutual Employees to Receive Employee Support Services from Working BridgesGreen Mountain United Way has launched a new Working Bridges™ site at the Montpelier offices of Vermont Mutual. With more than 300 employees at the Vermont-based insurer, the company will gain both on-site and virtual support from Green Mountain United Way’s resource coordinators, who will be on hand to help employees access a variety of …
- Darn Tough Vermont® Workers to Receive Employee Support Services from Working Bridges™ ProgramMore than 400 employees at the sock manufacturer will have on-site support from Green Mountain United Way’s Working Bridges program.
- VtSHARES Nonprofit Application Opens March 27Nonprofits are invited to apply to be included in the directory of nonprofits from which State of Vermont employees can make selections for their payroll deduction designations. Nonprofit applications are due April 28, 2023.
- Indy Checking Comes to Foster Teens Thanks to Blaire!Green Mountain United Way has partnered with NorthCountry Federal Credit Union and Washington County’s Youth Services Bureau to open saving accounts for youth.
- Lawson’s Raises Over $6,700 for GMUWGreen Mountain United Way recently learned that Lawson’s Finest raised $6,700 through their SIP (social impact) program.
- Vermont Women’s Fund Awards GMUW $10,000 to Support Working BridgesGMUW is thrilled to receive a $10,000 grants from Vermont Women’s Fund to support and expand the Working Bridges program.
Vermont 2-1-1 is a free, confidential information and referral program of the United Ways of Vermont, helping to connect Vermonters with a wide range of community, health, and human resources and services.
To access services, call 2-1-1, text your zip code to 898211, or visit the website at vermont211.org.